Shantaya Stephanie's Podcast

Tuesday, March 2, 2010

Last reflection in lab

Today my partner and I got our book read on our podcasted. I am very happy and as we listened to it I believe that we did a very good job. It took us a couple tries but that is only because we wanted it to be almost perfect. We finished it not to long ago so we are waiting for it to load on the RSS feed. I can't wait for the class to hear it. My ichy throat didn't hold me back as much as I thought it would. I sounded almost normal. =) I'm happy with the way things worked out today. My trip earlier was worth it.
Until next time...

2 comments:

  1. I'm glad you're happy with the way your podcast turned out. I can't wait to hear it! :)

    ReplyDelete
  2. I have to listen to yo and steph all the time.lol. I cant wait to hear you in class. Glad you had a good day

    ReplyDelete