Shantaya Stephanie's Podcast

Friday, February 19, 2010

Today's experience

Today is Friday February 19, 2010 and me and my partner Stephanie was planned on starting already in class and when I asked her did she have the book she repto podcast our book titled "Go to Sleep Groundhog." When I arrived in class Stephanie was lied by saying "No, you do." Considering that I know I didn't have the book in my bookbag I knew I had to go to my apartment to look for it. This morning my younger sister came over so she was in my room and she helped me look and I couldn't find it. So I thought it is possible that it was in my boyfriend's apartment because I have read the story to him before. So I ran to his class and got his keys and went to his apartment and looked for it. Sadly I did not find it. I'm very unsure as to where the book is or could possibly be. I sent my partner Stephanie to her room to see if it was there or in her boyfriend's apartment but so far she does not see it. I know that considering the weekend is coming up I will find the book or purchase a new one, however I wanted to start podcasting today because the podcast are due next week. It is easy for me and my partner to meet up outside of class to work on things I just don't know how the actual recording would be. Hopefully we finish in time and the project comes out as good as I hoped it would be.
Until next time...

No comments:

Post a Comment