Shantaya Stephanie's Podcast

Tuesday, February 23, 2010

Today's reflection 2/23/10

Today since I did not have the book I could not podcast and also because my partner was not in class. However I did create the five effective questions that will be asked after reading the book. Since I already did my lesson plan that was due today it made it easy for me to come up with the questions. Since it is a childrens book you can never assume that the students know what things are so I already started to introduce some of the things that is mentioned in the book, such as what a season is. I also edited my blogspot so now I have a picture and I taught myself how to add pictures to an individual blog. So far other than reading the book I believe that we should be okay to start reading the book on Friday and if we have to meet up and read it online at our own time then I'm prepared to do that. Although I didn't read the book today was an accomplished day.
Until Next time...

2 comments:

  1. Shantaya,

    You were quite productive. Good job. =)

    ReplyDelete
  2. Taya,

    For someone who didn't have the book to do the podcast, you got a lot of other things done.
    Great job.

    ReplyDelete