Shantaya Stephanie's Podcast

Friday, February 12, 2010

Today's reflection

Today we started to podcast an introduction just to see how the things worked.
I enjoyed the experience and I thought it was interesting that our voices were not the only one's that could be heard through our headset although we are not sitting next to anyone else.
I noticed while pod casting that our voices speaking into the microphone was louder than it actually sounded so I will keep that in mind when I podcast my story.
I thought the website Dr. Luongo referred us to was great and although it has a lot of advertisements it is really simple.
For the next podcast however I think it would be best if I used another computer because this one was very slow and took awhile to load.
Below is the link for me and my partners introduction.

http://swsp.podomatic.com/entry/2010-02-12T08_40_08-08_00

1 comment:

  1. Good reflection: "For the next podcast however I think it would be best if I used another computer because this one was very slow and took awhile to load. "

    ReplyDelete